Bouncing Water Balloon Balls...
Lots of fun. I made a couple test "eggs" last week. It will be a nice way to inexpensively entertain the kids during our Easter celebration with extended family.
For the water balloon balls you will need:
~1 or 2 big bags of 12" balloons (this really depends on the number of people involved)
1. Fill the balloon with tap water. It won't be large... just enough to slightly stretch balloon.
2. Tie it off tightly and snip the end close to the knot (take care not to cut into the knot).
3. Take an empty balloon and cut off the entire balloon neck.
4. Open the empty balloon and stretch it around the water-filled balloon.
5. Keep going until you feel like stopping. I think we stopped at 6 balloons.
6. Balloon colors are unimportant until the final one. This will be the color of the finished balloon ball.
|Photo by Fernanda de Uriarte of 52weeks52toys|